High-end accommodations tailored to sportsmen at reasonable rates. Fully furnished and outfitted with everything you need for an enjoyable stay in the Dakota outdoors - with cleanliness, comfort, and function provided first and foremost. Tailored to groups who desire higher-end accommodations for their self-directed adventure, and don't require the pampering (or price tag) of similar lodging at full-service hunting camps.
Located in Bowdle, SD, in the heart of historically high pheasant count areas, with close access to vast amounts of public hunting lands that experience low hunting pressure. Also close to the Missouri River, which offers world-class walleye fishing. The town of Bowdle is a friendly small town with ample amenities for visitors.
The Birdhouse Highlights:
- Clean, comfortable & modern lodging.
- 4 Bedrooms (8 beds), 2 bathrooms.
- Heated, attached, dog accommodations.
- ‘Locker room’ for suiting up, drying gear.
- Central to quality, low pressure hunting lands.
- Reasonable rates.